My Weight Loss Journey...



Friday, June 10, 2011

Hmmmm..

I actually didn't post this week because my Internet was acting up.  Specifically didn't work for blogspot. 

Hmm..

I actually did pretty well this week - on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and today I was good - but I may go out tonight to Applebees with my husband.  It's been a rough week.  Just want to get out of the house and be normal.

I've been taking a course two nights a week, things have been hectic at work and we're in full swing at the fertility doctor.  Don't think I told y'all - we halted the international adoption process for right now.  Just isn't the right time to gamble trying with what's going on with the country's program and the fact that I'm running out of time (not really, I'm 30, but still).  So we decided to give it a go.  Right now I'm in the testing phase, so it's blood work and sonos 2-3 times per week.

I feel like a thief in the night because there are very few people who know at this stage.  I don't want to go through the pain of updating everyone if things don't get going, so for the most part, we agreed to wait until after the first trimester to say anything to anyone but close family and friends.  Right now, we only have 3 or 4 people that know anything at all.

So, with the whole eating thing I'm proud to be keeping it up under all this stress.  Proud to have lost nearly 62 pounds, since that will do nothing but help if I do get pregnant.  However, I'm scared to death I'll gain everything back, but I'm going to trying really hard not to.  Doctor says I don't have to give up calorie restriction until it's confirmed I'm pregnant.

This whole post is narrated in my head with a southern accent, which is strange.  Back to my paper.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment