My Weight Loss Journey...



Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nothing lost, nothing gained.

Actually, the title means nothing.  It's just what came to mind, so there it be.

Can't remember when I wrote last and the page to view it wouldn't load.  So, sorry if I'm omitting or overlapping, but here goes.. 

  • Last Friday - good all day, then bad.  1/2 price appetizers at Applebees at 10PM at night.
  • Saturday - not great, but not terrible.  Ate mostly at home other than my utilization of Ralph's Italian Ice coupons, which I took advantage of by ordering three things just for myself (in my defense, they were all a size small).  This speaks volume about my thriftiness, as well as my addiction to food, and in particular - ice cream.
  • Sunday - started off good - didn't end terribly.  If I don't start the day with exercise on the weekend, it could go either way.  And I overslept like whoa on Sunday.  There was no time for exercise.
  • Monday - on target, maybe 100 calories over.
  • Tuesday - on target if I go to bed immediately.  I'm starving.  One of my philosophies is "if you run out of calories, it's time for bed."
It's a scamper to my next mini-goal, which is 168.5.  I'm terribly late in meeting this goal because no one told me how hard it is to keep losing once you get to a certain point.  And let's be honest, I'm getting lazy.  To complicate things, my husband and I decided to try to have a baby.  Obviously, once I find out I'm pregnant, this diet will go to a screeching halt and I will have to increase my calories by 300 per day, and also go to maintenance calories.  Believe it or not, this would bring me up to 2300 calories per day, which is about double of what I eat now.  This is because I'm still considered obese at my 5'1" frame.  Grr.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment