My Weight Loss Journey...



Tuesday, June 28, 2011

This is bad.

For over a week now I have been struggling severely.  I think I've eaten healthily maybe two days in total.  I'm on a terrible roller coaster, and I don't know how to get back on.

I've been sick for the last couple of days and that hasn't helped.  I'm also reaching the end of the summer semester, and I've just finished the last few projects required for this class.  I also found out Saturday that I'm not pregnant and that I will most likely need IUI or IVF to become pregnant.  I know in the grand scheme of things, these are all excuses, and not good ones, to binge eat.  I know I have to stop.  I just think right now I'm dealing with too much.

So what do I do tomorrow?  With 4th of July weekend coming up, do I even try to get back on the horse or do I wait until afterwards?  I weighed myself this morning - I'm in the 178s (can't remember the oz.), where I was at 170.5 about 7 days ago.  That is indicative as to how out of control I am.

I'm going to try to get back on tomorrow, even if it's tough to stay on over the weekend.  I can't continue down this path.  My diet buddy is now 12 pounds less than me.  Not that it's a competition, but that shows where I should be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment